About Lisa M. Dawson P.A.
I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years mostly in litigation. I have also managed and drafted contracts, conducted fraud investigations and practiced entertainment law. I have been primarily working in family law and child welfare for the last 13 years.
I understand that seeking legal assistance frequently comes at a time when things are not going well in some area of your life or you are making changes and while change can be good it comes with stress and is unsettling. I am not in this profession to just make money, I am in it to help people.
I am a current member of the Executive Committee of the Flagler Bar Association. I am a member of the children’s ministry and choir at Parkview Church.
- Cardozo School of Law, JD 1999
- College of Mt. St. Vincent, Riverdale, NY BA in Business Administration, 1996
- Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, BS in Biology and Chemistry, 1992
- Gould Academy, High School, Bethel, ME 1988
- Admitted to NY and NJ Bar in 2000, Florida Bar in 2006